Sunday, February 6, 2011

Getting Started...

I wanted to start this blog to be the adventures of moi and the junque in my car trunk.
I am an obsessed...uh, avid garage saler, thrift store shopper and curb side hunter.
I rarely see an item I don't wish I could take home or find a home for, in fact friends and family often give me a list of items to be on the look out for them.

I usually find them.  I am sort of lucky like that.
To be honest, 90 percent of my home and wardrobe have come from garage sales and frugal finds.  
It's the greatest high, finding that thing, just that one thing that pulls it all together.

That is why I started this blog.  To chronicle my adventures in finding frugal fabulousness and passing it along to you.

I hope you will stop by often for a peak and maybe a story or two of my adventures.

ttfn....

2 comments:

  1. I'm here via Melissa's site (don't you just love her home?!) and welcome you to the world of bloggers! It's a great way to meet others and we've even had luncheons here in central Alabama after we discovered so many in our area! I'm your newest fan now!! Have a restful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear from you